Thursday, May 3, 2012

Embarrassing Moment.

Day 8.

It's not that I don't get embarrassed alot, because believe me, I do. It's just that usually they are not THAT embarrassing so they usually don't stick with me. However, after much thought, I came up with one. One Sabbath last winter I was at church and for some reason I was running late, so being in a hurry, I started running. If you know me very well then you're going to know that I wear heels every possible chance I can and so of course I was wearing them that day. So if you put running in heels and Vermont in the winter time, you are going to come up with lots of ice. And I'm sure you get the picture. I don't recall ever slipping and falling that hard  & in front of so many people. Gotta love those moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment