Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hardest Experience.

Day 5.

When asked what the hardest thing that I have ever been through, one thing instantly comes to mind. Nate Stoll's death. Nate was a former student of Central Vermont Academy, my sister's best friend, and someone that I looked up to. He was killed in a motorcycle accident coming from his hometown in Maine to our home but his journey ended only eight miles from our house. Nate was the kind of guy everyone loved. He was outgoing, beyond hilarious, and most importantly, he loved God and that love was shown by him at all times. His life was ended when it had only been going for 22 short years. He should not have died but there was a reason that only God knows. May 23rd will make it two years since his death but I know that I will see him in heaven and that gives hope to all that love and miss him greatly. We just have to be sure we are there to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment