Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fears of Mine

Day 2.

The first fear that comes to my mind is my fear of snakes. I used to not being around them but about eight years ago, I was with my mom while she was landscaping, just waiting for her to finish up her work so we could go home. While waiting I decided to help her, so I started weeding around this very large bush. All of the sudden at least twenty snakes came slithering out. ( I did not exagerate when I said there was twenty of them!) So for a child of eight years old, that was pretty traumatizing and I can't say I have ever fully recovered.

The second fear that I have is the dark. I'm sure that that is a fairly common one but also a very frightening one. The dark just masks the things that could be scary and since you can't see them, you don't know what is lurking about.

Lastly, the fear that I have is failure. I know that you cannot succeed one hundred percent of the time, no one can. However, the thought of failing isn't one that settles well with me. Perhaps sometimes I try too hard or other times not hard enough, but I want to succeed in life. From making my friends happy to trying my hardest in things that I feel that I struggle with, they must be the best that I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment