Monday, April 30, 2012

Places I Would Like to Visit:

Day 3.

There are two places that I would love to visit, one being a totally new one and the other being one that I have been before. The first is Italy. I have always wanted to go to Italy since I was little. There is something about the pictures that you see that are taken in Italy that make you want to experiance it on your own. I'm not sure if its the bright blue of the sea or some of the oldest ruins in the world that make you want to jump on the first plane, Rome bound.

The second place is like I said earlier, a place I have already had the privilage of going to, that being Gibraltar. It also had a gorgeous sea but this time I got to experiance it firsthand. The weather seemed perfect and since they are English speaking, that's always a plus. Returning to Gibraltar is something very high on my "Things to do Before I Die" list.

No comments:

Post a Comment